Monday, April 7, 2014

day two i wore a black shirt and everyone noticed it people stare at me on the bus no one asked they just stared and i felt like i needed to leave i left the bus early and walked the rest of the way because there were too many old people on the bus and even though they didn't directly stare at me i felt like they secretly were

when i got to school most of my teachers asked i lied sometimes because i felt uncomfortable telling them it was sorta imbarrasing i was so sad for a while but after a while i was like i don't care anymore and i just imbraced it no one really cared anyway i was just making it a big deal

1 comment:

  1. Christian,

    I believe that your feelings of remorse should not be discounted. It meant that you truly understood your sin and did not want to be identified by it. That, my friend, is the exact point of this project!

    How do you think Hester felt when the elders of the town walked past?

    ReplyDelete